GlowGa: 5 Fun Ways to Add Joy Into Your Yoga Practice!
WHERE: KareBoost Health (107 Cedar Grove, Suite 100, Somerset, NJ 08873)
TIME: Friday, January 27, 2017 at 7pm
GlowGa, or glow in the dark yoga, is taking off as a fun, colorful way to practice yoga. If you are curious and want to give it a try, here is what to expect.
1. Lighten Up! GlowGa is practiced under black lights with glow in the dark bracelets and multi-colored glow in the dark tape. Change up your usual studio practice for this fun, creative yoga party!
2. Loosen up. If you are a serious yogi, GlowGa is all about enjoying your practice and switching up the pace. If you are tired of your typical yoga routine, this is a refreshing way to have fun with your practice.
3. Beginners Welcome. Maybe you would love to try yoga, but are a little hesitant to step into a studio class. This is a perfect opportunity to try out a yoga class in an upbeat, supportive environment. Plus, no one can really see you!
4. Fun for the whole family. If you love yoga and you would like your kids to try it out, GlowGa is the perfect opportunity. Kids will love putting on glow in the dark tape and bracelets and engaging in a yoga party! Kids of all ages are most likely to stick to something if it is enjoyable, and will have an opportunity to discover yoga in a fun environment with GlowGa.
5. Movement should be fun! While it is important to learn alignment and safety in yoga poses, ultimately yoga and movement should be enjoyable. It feels good to move! If you are growing restless with a gym routine, adding in fun movement events such as GlowGa can really shake up your routine.
If you are intrigued and want to try GlowGa, KareBoost is hosting a GlowGa event with Sarah, one of our awesome yoga instructors, teaching the class on Friday, January 27, 2017 at 7pm. All ages and levels are welcome, and the focus is on having fun through movement and engaging your creativity!
Kara Unal JD, RYT