What Is a Health Coach? 5 Things to Know
You may have heard the term health coach popping up lately. Health Coaches often fill gaps that doctors, dietitians and nutritionists do not have the time or resources to fill. A health coach may have training in nutrition, wellness and mentoring, and they can often help you find the best healthy lifestyle for you.
Here are five reasons to work with our Health Coach, Dr. Karen Leibowitz at KareBoost Health, where you receive the benefits of medical training in a Health Coach.
- A Focus on Lifestyle. If you have tried drastic diets and found that they do not work, you may benefit from working with Dr. Karen. Instead of giving you a list of do’s and don’ts, Dr. Karen will work with you to understand your lifestyle and how you can incorporate small healthy changes into your life that will stick.
- Baby Steps to a Healthy Life. While you may have a big goal of losing 30 pounds, it is important to keep in mind that it takes time, patience and practice to change and maintain new healthy habits. Working with Dr. Karen will help you break down your goals into small steps and enable you to celebrate mini-successes and feel positive about the small changes that you have made to keep you moving forward.
- Variety of Goals. Dr. Karen can help children, adults and families to develop a healthy lifestyle. She can work on goals that help reduce stress, improve your healthy eating or increase your physical activity. She will work with you and help you develop changes that fit into your own busy life.
- Added Convenience of Phone Coaching. Dr. Karen can work with you at your convenience and fit coaching into your busy schedule. We know that life pulls you in different directions and the goal is to make it easier for you to optimize your efforts to becoming healthier with the minimal extra time that you have by doing Phone Coaching.
- A Holistic Approach. Our Holistic Approach will address the physical, medical, and emotional issues that you want to target. Dr. Karen will look at your various issues as a Whole Person and not in an isolated fashion.
If health coaching sounds like a good fit for you, schedule a FREE Consultation with Dr. Karen today. KareBoost Health is here to support you, with everything from yoga classes to health coaching.
CONTACT us at email@example.com or 732-860-KARE (5273) to find out how we can help you!
Karen L. Leibowitz, MD
Health and Medical Coach